The full Vela Sciences layout featuring an ultra durable, heavy-gauge double wire case with a laminated cover and heavyweight rigid backboard.
- Complete lab-ready design with full user index, numbered pages, user information blocks, and abbreviation and reference chart
- Heavy-gauge double wire binding with laminated cover and high-density bookboard, creating a durable, lay-flat notebook with a rigid, write-anywhere backing
- Archival quality acid-free construction for permanent archiving
- Heavyweight (105gsm) paper minimizes distracting ink showthrough
- Made in USA with ECF & SFI certified papers
Recertified notebooks are notebooks that have been returned and show external wear of some sort, generally fingerprints, minor scrapes, dents, etc. However, all notebooks are guaranteed to contain no writing and be fully structurally sound; all imperfections are purely cosmetic.
We can not accpet returns for recertified stationery.
Free 2-4 Day Shipping On All Orders Over $50 USD Or More. We ship a hybrid of USPS, UPS, and Fedex, with daily pickups. If you require a specific carrier, please select at checkout which would be preferred.
If a package does not arrive or is damaged, please call or email us to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
We ship via a trusted freight forwarder who delivers reliably at the lowest cost possible for our customers. Final delivery depends on the shipment type chosen and the destination country.
We ship all shipments with duties and VAT paid on your behalf. Please get in touch with us with shipment delays or damages.
I don't use these as lab notebooks per se, more for general notetaking, but they are especially great for science courses. I love the dot grid, sturdy wire binding, and the hard, write-anywhere back cover. I can pretty easily see myself using only these notebooks for all my academic needs for the rest of my life--please never stop making them!